[tor-talk] Tor doesn't connect over a proxy

Hello
I'm trying to connect Tor over a proxy in Qubes. In proxy machine I have a
proxy software (JonDo) while in the AppVM I have installed Tor. In torrc I
have setup as socks5 "ip of proxyVM" and as port "4001" (JonDo port) but
Tor bootstrap always stops at 80%, showing this:

"Problem bootstrapping. Stuck at 80%:Connecting to the Tor network. (No
  route to host; NOROUTE; count 3; recommendation warn; host
A705AD4591E7B4708FA2CAC3D53E81962F3E6F6 at 46.166.170.5:443
2 connection have failed
2 connection died in state connect()ing with SSL state (No SSL subject)
The connection to the SOCKS5 proxy server at "ipVM":4001 just failed. Make
sure that the proxy server is up and running"

I tried to setup before in whonix but without result

Thank you