Re: [tor-talk] Which reputable webmail providers function well with Tor?

I'm not sure about registering from Tor but Riseup.net is pretty friendly with Tor. That being said you must have an invite or request an account. However I will say the interface works great with Tor. I've never had an issue with them.

--
Not Friendly