Re: [tor-talk] Browserprint fingerprinting website

Yes, the TBB and IceCat handle screen size calculations in a way
different to most browsers.
This results in odd screen sizes and screen sizes that can be affected
by zooming.
I wasn't aware that the character sizes test was also affected by
zooming (this seems to be the case on even regular browsers), thanks for
pointing that out.
I'm also concerned that you got "nullxnull" for your CSS screen size
test, I guess that means the test is bugged.