Re: [tor-talk] CULT OF THE DEAD COW Statement on Jacob Appelbaum / ioerror

Hi Tor Talkers and Malte,

Malte wrote Wed Jun 8 10:47:15 UTC 2016:
"Where would you go, and what would you do, if you felt physically
threatened by someone, and that same person would be discussing
how to design systems to deal with such situations?"

Maybe there is an app out there for the mobile device with which you can interrupt someones attitude/intention. If there is no such app it should do such things like:
1. shortkey to start the app on e. g. (the own) phone and extend it (with a following number) as the situation goes on
a) ring tone
hey, someone is going to ...
b) this call is for you
- i don't want to have .../sex with you (1)
- today is bad, try it another day (2)
- i don't like you, this will not happen, ever (3)
- go to jail => establishing connection with the next police station, automatically, so they can follow the ongoing (4)
- to all the gaffers around, pls help me, i can't stand it on my own, help me NOW...you over there come and help me, take me with you and scream to the followers while i feel i haven't the breath for that. (5)
The voice of the phone needs to volume up.

2. train this kind of situation once in a while
- for your own safety with someone you trust or pay for
- for the safety of others in that situation, so you quickly get a clue what is going on
training is important as it is with doing first aid
there are trigger things even for gaffers to interrupt someones intent

if you feel someone is not excellent tell the person who needs some extra social upgrades. sometimes the person is either not so skilled or that skill isn't important right now for the person or is in a "flow" or ...