Re: [tor-talk] Is it going to extradite Jacob to usa?

The Fembots/Himbots collective has been formed and will change the way
of the world as we know it.

On Thu, Jun 9, 2016 at 1:04 AM, Cecilia Tanaka <cecilia.tanaka@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Jun 8, 2016 9:41 PM, <tor_talk@xxxxxxxx> wroce:
>
>>> Maybe it is a good advice to ask which citizenship the sex partner is
> and in which country to have sex considering later allegations. or to do a
> contract beforehand...
>
> I am writing some legal contracts to use before _and_ after any sexual
> intercourse.  Suggestions of legal terms for avoiding a future public
> lynching and being harrassed by hypocrite governments  (all of them!),
> please?  :-)
>
> After reading all these stories of "victims", I am almost giving up of sex
> forever, aff...  Crazy people, citizen origin of partners, diseases,
> pregnancy and public lynching in hacker communities and media...  Sex is a
> too much dangerous and stressing thing nowadays!!  :((
>
> In any case, I think to keep some contracts already ready for use always
> will be interesting, haha!!  I am almost writing also a "satisfaction
> survey" just to avoid some process for "few orgasms" or another bizarre
> situation, haha!!  ;D
>
> "Oh, Cecilia, you made me feel bad about myself because, ten years ago, you
> didn't scream of pleasure loudly enough for all the neighbourhood knows
> that I am a good lover!  Now I have several traums because of it and I will
> destroy your whole life and say in all hacker communities that you are
> colder than Russian Winter!"  :(((
>
> This kind of perspective is not sexy at all, uff...  :(((
>
> Not sexual and not romantical kisses for you all!  Have a lovely night and
> sweet dreams!  :*
>
> Cecilia, cecilying a bit instead answering to serious messages...  ;)
>
> Sorry, after being strongly kicked for some "friends" just for believing
> that Jake is innocent, I do need some fun with extreme urgency, ugh!
> Creepy people always are disgusting!  :P
>
> At least, I never loved so much my ex-partners.  Sane cute ex-boyfriends
> are a rare thing nowadays and I was pretty lucky, yay!!!  ;D
> --

"The ability to quote is a serviceable substitute for wit." ~ W.
Somerset Maugham
"The ability to Google can be a serviceable substitute for technical
knowledge." ~ Adrian D. Crenshaw