Re: [tor-talk] Sorry Jake I know you are innocent

Hello ja.talk,

if you are a man, then block yourself. The main distinction between men an animals is that animals can't choose, they have to suffer their being as they are. Men have always the choice. and are able to change themselfes.

So don't spread you stupid "I am an asshole". Think about what you want to be: a human or an animal. It's your choice.

Excuse my bad english