Re: [tor-talk] Bittorrent starting to move entirely within anonymous overlay nets

On 6/9/16, Aymeric Vitte <vitteaymeric@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Missing something here or why do you post those old links without
> mentioning newer projects?

Some of your stuff depends on clearnet peers / services, I see no
need for that in the new old world of anonymous overlay networks.
Some of your stuff is commercial, for clearnet no less, spammed
out in every message you send. I see no need for that either.

As in the subject "entirely within".
As in the body "just a teaser".