Re: [tor-talk] A possible solution to traffic correlation attacks,

Seems like an interesting idea, but this at the end translates into you
opening a webpage,
and it not loading for minutes. Only adding seconds or milliseconds
wouldn't avoid correlation,
or it wouldn't become much more expensive.

One other idea that comes to my mind would be to cache on the network
some amount of the
requests, or replicate part of the content of say, hidden services in
other nodes. In this way,
requests to hidden services may not reach at all the hidden service
itself, but a replica of it.
This is in a way similar to what Freenet does.

Not Friendly: