From: "jim" <jim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Jun 10, 2016 10:06 PM
Subject: Re: [Noisebridge-discuss] [Noisebridge-announce] Noisebridge
Statement on Jacob Appelbaum
To: <noisebridge-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

     I subxcribe to the Noisebridge-announce mailing
list. Today I received email from

noisebridge@xxxxxxxxxx

sent to the Noisebridge-announce list. Here is the
entire content of the body of the message:

https://noisebridge.net/wiki/Noisebridge_Statement_on_Jacob_Appelbaum

Below is my reply to the message:

    This is coming out of the blue for me. I have
heard no claims against Jake for any reason.

    My questions are
* who wrote this
* what is the basis of the claims against Jake?

   The anonymity of the writer makes me suspicious.
   The lack of information behind the primary claim
makes me suspicious.
   This may be an artifact of a smear campaign.

   I'm presenting my concern to the Noisebridge-discuss
mailing list hoping for information. I really hope
this does not develop into an emotional discussion.