[tor-talk] Looking for reputable hosting providers (Tor friendly plus bitcoin).

Hello,

I am looking for professionally-managed hosting providers that are Tor-friendly and accept bitcoin. Namecheap is bitcoin friendly but anti-Tor and VPNs.

I have noticed that a few hosting providers are somewhat unprofessional probably because they are one-person operations.

Any suggestions will be gratefully received. Thanks.