Re: [tor-talk] 2 hop mode for people that only want to use Tor for censorship circumvention to conserve bandwidth and decrease latency?

Yes you all right. This is what I thought that you all are already knowing
that! When I run a Tor Exit your IP will be blocked from Tor Unfriendly
sites after few days! If you change your IP it will take a few hours until
your new IP is blocked!

And yes the Traffic of you and other Tor users might be distinguished by
3rd party analysis. So don't feel safe! Running a Tor Exit might bring you
more trouble than just using it.

It's much easier to get a VPN with Bitcoins or Paysafe.

And forget the idea with the Exit it's just a stupid idea that comes to my
mind ;-)