Re: [tor-talk] 2 more people publicly allege sexual misconduct by Jacob Appelbaum

On Jun 15, 2016 6:20 PM, "ja.talk" <ja.talk@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> blah-blah-blah, Jake is a rapist, blah-blah, blah, now we decided to tell
the real truth, blah-blah-blah, let's kill him and destroy his life,
blah-blah-blah...

Sorry, my dear ja.talk, I will read everything you posted a bit later,
because now I am busy, helping some friends to get blankets and hot clothes
to homeless people.  If you want to help, we all will thank you sincerely!
:)

Brazilian Winter will begin in the next week, but the weather is really
cold and people are dying with hypothermia in the streets.  Some of them
because are deeply loyal to their friends.  They don't want to leave their
dogs alone in the cold night and simply die...  :'(

Sorry for being more worried with anonymous people dying outside instead
with Jake, you and all these statments.  All of you have blankets and hot
clothes and won't die of hypothermia tonight.  Jake already knows that my
priority is much bigger than personal revenges.

Oh, ja.talk, please, say "thank you" to the person who said that will rape
me, because I like rapists!  I almost don't use that old riseup account and
few people know it.  I am (almost) sure that was a Noisebridger, a woman
faking to be a man.  Please, it was pretty coward and stupid!  :P

Get a life and donate blankets, blood, hair, services, etc, please.  I need
to get time enough to donate my hair to children with cancer.  It's pretty
longer than usual now and it will be two cute wigs.  I will take a pic
before and after cutting it, so you can follow the example or make some
voodoo, if you prefer.  ;)

We have several projects in my country to give some joy to children.  I
know that revenge is a personal project of yours, but you can do much more
for people.  Learn it, please, and share some love instead hate.

I've sent this message to some friends of mine yesterday, at afternoon,
before NB meeting.  Homework, my dear!  Translate it and, please, ask to NB
people to register all they said at meeting about CCC and DEFCON and lots
of events and hackerspaces publicly.  Everybody will be proud of the
highest patterns of the most important hacker community in the whole
world!  North-American ego trips are always pretty funny, hihi!  ;)

>>  Ei, adivinha qual das suas amigas està recebendo ameaÃas de estupro por
ser amiga de um suposto estuprador?  O povo à bem coerente, n�  "Eu sou
contra o estupro, linchem o estuprador e estuprem as mulheres que acreditam
em sua inocÃncia e o defendem!"