Re: [tor-talk] "But he does good work." *Appelbaum*

When yan, flexlibris, isis and lovecruft say the same thing I have no
other option to believe them. I trust these people and I can't see why
they would do Tor any harm. I think they did the right thing here. I
also think we've seen some evidence that justify the allegations.

But why should we care? JA is out and he's not coming back. He will most
definitely be forgotten sooner or later. He's history. I don't know him,
I've never meet him.

But does he do good work? Well, yes, but that's not a reason to defend him.

One stupid, but rather funny reference I have here is Hitler. Under his
time the Autobahn was built and this was one of the best decisions in
German history. But does that mean we like Hitler? No, right?

But I'm also a person that follow evidence instead of allegations so I
understand why people are suspicious about this whole thing. But
sometimes the only evidence we have is morality - to do the right thing.