[tor-talk] Multiple CPU cores?

Hello,

I've over some time ran some different tor relays - and I really like the
Tor project. It really makes sense to me.

Here is the problem I've ran into. On my exit node, speedybacon2500, I have
2.5 Gbit/s interface and 8 CPU cores. Tor uses ~60 mbps and 1 CPU core. I
do also have a few other things running on the server, but I'd really like
to be able to take advantage of more CPU cores and more bandwidth.