Re: [tor-talk] Why do you hide the fact that "Ex-CIA in Tor" from all of Tor users?

hi

tor is the USG

what did you think the USG makes something for you?

the USG makes something for themselves > they use you to cover their own
anonymity + thats all

isnt it kind of strange that you look to this platform as the only way -
its monolithic thinking ... just like the structure of the USG

ask yourselves how you can be disappointed from something you attached to
like a pacifier

it doesnt work > make different things

On Tue, Jun 28, 2016 at 12:09 AM, Anthony Papillion <anthony@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> wrote:

> --

Cari Machet
NYC 646-436-7795
carimachet@xxxxxxxxx
AIM carismachet
Syria +963-099 277 3243
Amman +962 077 636 9407
Berlin +49 152 11779219
Reykjavik +354 894 8650
Twitter: @carimachet <https://twitter.com/carimachet>

7035 690E 5E47 41D4 B0E5 B3D1 AF90 49D6 BE09 2187

Ruh-roh, this is now necessary: This email is intended only for the
addressee(s) and may contain confidential information. If you are not the
intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use of this
information, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this email without
permission is strictly prohibited.