Re: [tor-talk] Europeâs âNet Neutralityâ Rules Fail to Ban ...tor.... Throttling

Actually this is why I'm using tor. They are throttling my bandwidth that comes from a site for the blind to nothing. I can browse but that's about it.  I can't dl from there. But with tor and my cellphone tethered to my laptop I can. Also if I bypass my isp and use tor as a proxy such as I'm doing now, I can do fine from that site. They unban my ip for a few items, then ban it when I dl a few more items. This has ben going on for a few month now and I just ignore it even though I know very well it is a net neutrality violation. Oh well, I'm good for now.