[tor-talk] How can I re-enable some of Tor browser's features? (like saved form & password entries)

The website I frequent blocks tor exit nodes so I use a different way to obtain a unique IP address outside the tor network, so I can't use the tor network for that site. I do need to use tor browser instead of firefox however, due to the built-in anonymity enhancements though.

However there are a few things I would like the tor browser to allow me to do:

1) when I disable my proxy port, I get the following message popup that I would like to disable (is it possible to disable this check?):
"torbutton cannot safely give you a new identity. it does not have access to the Tor Control Port. are you running Tor Browswer Bundle"

2) is there a way to get tor browser to save form history & passwords the way firefox does?

3) is there a way to set the screensize & position that tor browser uses when I click the button to create a new identity?