Re: [tor-talk] relayor Debian 8 deprecation notice

On Thu, 31 May 2018 11:29:00 +0000
nusenu <nusenu-lists@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Due to the upcoming end-of-life date of Debian GNU/Linux 8 ("jessie")
> on the 17th of June 2018
>
> I'll drop support for Debian 8 in
> ansible-relayor with the next release (planned for 2018-06),
> please upgrade to Debian 9 if you want to keep using relayor
> (and even if you are not using relayor at all ;)

Just a note that Debian 8 will be supported by the LTS team until mid-2020
https://wiki.debian.org/LTS/
It reads as if you can't wait to drop support for it at the very first
opportunity, is it causing too much effort?

Personally it is not an option for me to upgrade on one of the machines,
because I run a project incompatible with PHP 7. But then again I don't use
relayor or ansible, so my comments are here mostly due to your last note :)

--
With respect,
Roman