Re: [tor-talk] Tor-Browser and CLI.

 Thanks, but I'm using Tor-Browser.
    On Tuesday, June 11, 2019, 3:06:52 PM GMT+4:30, Damon H. (TheDcoder) <TheDcoder@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Tor browser used to have this option to refresh the circuits but it seems to be removed in the current version as I cannot find it now (correct me if I am wrong).

If you are using Tor directly, you will need to use a controller to instruct Tor to form new circuits. Nyx seems to be the most popular option :)