Re: [tor-talk] Tor-Browser and CLI.

Yes, the Tor browser UI went under some design changes once Firefox
Quantum (onwards version 57) was adopted in TBB, before that there
wasn't much UI integration with Tor related settings with the rest of
the browser, I believe this was due to the "Torbutton" being restricted
to an extension, so all of the options were available via the onion icon
in beside the address bar.

Take my technical opinion with a pinch of salt as I am just guessing.