[tor-talk] How can an external observer detect if a malicious relay does excessive logging?

Having had little luck with my question posted on
tor.stackexchange.com[1] I will try here, perhaps there are more
"eyes" on the mailing list.

Under "Criteria for rejecting bad relays" on the Network Health Team's
wiki[2] there is a list of things that makes a relay be "malicious".
Everything there seems possible to find out (with some effort) except
this:

"- Excessive logging (over notice) during normal operation"

I've tried to figure out how this can be probed from the outside, but
can't come up with anything realistic. How can it be probed?

[1] https://tor.stackexchange.com/questions/22430/how-can-an-external-observer-detect-if-a-malicious-relay-does-excessive-logging
[2] https://gitlab.torproject.org/tpo/network-health/team/-/wikis/Criteria-for-rejecting-bad-relays