Re: [tor-talk] Tor Browser certificate exception

On 21/06/29 10:34AM, anan wrote:
> Hello!
>
> How can I permanently add a certificate exception in the Tor Browser?
>
> When visiting onion sites, it'd be nice to have some easy solution to get
> rid of certificate warnings.

I think it's a feature. So a malicious user (with physical access to
your computer) can't trust a malicious invalid certificate
forever. Same thing happens when importing a new CA. Tor Browser
simply ignores it.

--
Happy Hacking!

qorg11
https://qorg11.net
https://kill-9.xyz
https://qorg.kill-9.xyz
PGP: 343F C20A 4ACA 62B9, https://qorg11.net/keys.txt
Close the world, Open the nExt...
                                 ,        ,
                                /(        )`
                                \ \___   / |
                                /- _  `-/  '
                               (/\/ \ \   /\
                               / /   | `    \
                               O O   ) /    |
                               `-^--'`<     '
                              (_.)  _  )   /
|  | |\  | ~|~ \ /             `.___/`    /
|  | | \ |  |   X                `-----' /
`__| |  \| _|_ / \  <----.     __ / __   \
                    <----|====O)))==) \) /====
                                  \       /