Re: "cracks" via tor

> I just got a complaint from someone who said one of my servers
> (running a tor daemon) had a "hacker" on it trying to break
> into his website. He sent me some log entries, which had some
> pretty tame "foo.pl?user=bill" type of hits.

People who are upset with log entries like that should not be allowed to
run any kind of server!
The average internet connected PC is port scanned / attacked a dozen times
an hour. If you are afraid to be hacked, disconnect your PC.

I know this reply doesn't contribute to the discussion, but I just had to
say it :)

Martin