Re: Firefox extension: TorButton

They are portable as long as you are not going to use
DLLs or shared libraries that a specific to a particular
OS.

--
Mit freundlichen Gruessen / With kind regards
DAn.I.El S. Haischt

Spammers, please please send any mail to:
Daniel S. Haischt <me_c@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Want a complete signature??? Type at a shell prompt:
$ > finger -l haischt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx