Firefox extension: TorButton

Hi,

I am reviving an idea, which appeared on this mailing list last year: what about feature to show Tor status (I mean of a Tor process) and possibilities of auto launching Tor (or relaunching) if it is not active?

And what about settings of Tor through Firefox... something like "light" Tor CP ad FF extension?

If it is possible to run external programs through FF extensions and if it is possible to read/write ASCII files (like tor config), that would be possible to implement.

Bye,
Matej

--
http://matej.owca.info/
Mi ne morete poslati odgovora na e-mail?