Re: Calling TorCP from an other program

Hello Steven,

Sounds like you are getting a demo message from compiler PE. Is that what you are using? If not, it may have been compiled that way, as the demo will randomly put that in. I would suggest instead to use Quick Batch File Compiler. That and your path must be incorrect, but if it is already compiled I can't tell you what the expected path is.

ST

--
Best regards,
 Arrakistor                            mailto:arrakistor@xxxxxxxxx