Re: Building tracking system to nab Tor pedophiles

Thus spake Mike Perry (mikepery@xxxxxxxxxx):

> At any rate, I welcome a good open source implementation of this. If
> nothing else, it will be nice to pit it against my scanner on a test
> network to make sure this sort of thing can be reliably detected.

Oh, and we can also use this as an opportunity to definitively settle
once and for all the age old question of which is the superior
language, python, or ruby? He does have to waste an awful lot of lines
on "end" statements... ;)

--
Mike Perry
Mad Computer Scientist