Tor 0.1.2.10-rc is out

This is the second release candidate for the 0.1.2.x series. We made it
work better on Windows again -- this time for sure. :)

This is a release candidate! That means that we don't know of any
remaining show-stopping bugs, and this will become the new stable if
there are no problems. Please test it, and tell us about any problems
that you find.

http://tor.eff.org/download.html

Changes in version 0.1.2.10-rc - 2007-03-07
  o Major bugfixes (Windows):
    - Do not load the NT services library functions (which may not exist)
      just to detect if we're a service trying to shut down. Now we run
      on Win98 and friends again.

  o Minor bugfixes (other):
    - Clarify a couple of log messages.
    - Fix a misleading socks5 error number.