Re: Slightly OT: 'Big brother' surveillance makes waves in Sweden

I know that many other countries have similar surveillance laws. Is there any authoritative list as to where they are? Perhaps countries with "we survey everything" laws should only have one hop per circuit or something to prevent correlation attacks. That's something that should be implemented by a tor controller, but I think it would be a good idea.
Ringo Kamens