Re: Proxifier Socks4a leaks with Tor?

Hi, I use a Windows program called Proxifier that routes all applications to connect to Tor. I find Proxifier very useful in allowing Tor to connect to proxies set in Firefox by an external program (Hide IP Platinum). I think it's easier than editing the Privoxy config to stick open proxies at the end of an exit node. My only concern with Proxifier is that Vidalia is giving me warnings about only receiving an IP address from Socks4. In Proxifier, I have entered IP:127.0.0.1 Port:9050 and have selected the Socks4a option. Why does Vidalia/Tor think I'm only using Socks4? Does anyone have experience with Proxifier? How does it resolve hostnames in Socks4a? Thanks.