[Author Prev][Author Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Thread Index]
- To: or-talk@xxxxxxxx
- Subject: Prebuilding circuits?
- From: Kees Vonk <keesvonk@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2008 16:12:08 +0800
- Delivered-to: archiver@xxxxxxxx
- Delivered-to: or-talk-outgoing@xxxxxxxx
- Delivered-to: or-talk@xxxxxxxx
- Delivery-date: Wed, 12 Mar 2008 04:17:35 -0400
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:user-agent:mime-version:to:subject:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=SpyFn/7qsLTbDyX/ORy3rDjRFONYDXO27TxJfKU+O04=; b=GyS8MEH4MN00RSBkXggow64yHc4ovwtWyX+Wj6pXLF0WmEsZGZ7q6dVpkjudj1X7uRd9xxQJKV8B2/K3otHUdFCOOvXCLBfIJUm7QMGfLuw1UcIihILaAUWowYLWkI2OmrIERMSn27Zr7ralztRxfGmtPeqFpr9P3f5qKlGBUQQ=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=message-id:date:from:user-agent:mime-version:to:subject:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; b=UK7Xe3oSRlT2/W40V9epneWWOIwlkqgW2VMLHsOz61WDoAdtrBz4MdzDhpnzR8hm7NHmOjTdHmdaFuJCVjvT620GSq8Hud9luhN1u2v73/4YgMcO+UwVIrd1u5felOK/cEQZq0pxsjY01ZXND86PyAqx+I3AWER/STfwauU88yQ=
- Reply-to: or-talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Sender: owner-or-talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
- User-agent: Thunderbird 220.127.116.11 (X11/20080227)
I have found that while using Tor the first connection to a site always
times out. As I understand it, this is because Tor is still building a
circuit to the site in question. Now there are certain sites I access a
lot, and it would be good if I could tell Tor to build a circuit to the
site at start up time, that way I would always have an available circuit.
Can someone please tell me if and how this is possible. If I have
totally misunderstood what is going on, please let me know as well.