Re: Excluding domains

I don't meant it in that way, I want that Tor don't use certain domains e.g. .de, .cn, .us, .com, .net, ,org.

David Triendl schrieb:
I want to know more about that stuff to exclude domains from the TOR
circuits, but I'm an ole SeaMonkey user and FoxyProxy is only for
Firefox, are there other Plugins which work with SeaMonkey too? Because
I wasn't able to finde stuff on the net how to exclude domains from the
onion routing.
You can directly tell SeaMonkey to exclude a list of domains. Just open the settings window and navigate to "Advanced" => "Proxies". Then add your domain list to the "No Proxy for" field.

David