Weird-looking circuits in Vidalia

Hello

When I started up the newly installed Tor 0.2.0.22-rc r14114 for first time, in addition to the typical Guardnode1,Nodename2,Nodename3 circuits, some weird lines ones below appeared in the Vidalia circuits list.

$F5EE4F21D...
$38014A01C...

I copied only first few characters to this message. Those look like raw Tor node fingerprints or something. They disappeared after Tor had been running for a while. Is this some new feature, Vidalia bug or something weird going on?