Re: Gsoc Idea: Lunux Tor/Firefox Bundle

Hello,

full integration of Vidalia and Tor in Linux is very, very wanted.
Current status, where Vidalia controls own Tor process is not working
well for common user. Although I cannot participate on GSoC and I dont
know C++ so much, feel free to contact me with testing any changes you
will make. I have Ubuntu, Debian and Slax (Slackware) boxes and Im
ready to support any effort like this. I have also some experiences in
packaging for Debian, if it will be needed.

Marek