From: James Brown <jbrownfirst@xxxxxxxxx>
To: or-talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Sun, Mar 21, 2010 3:09 pm
Subject: An olg bug in new tor-package

My OS - Debian Lenny AMD64, Tor v0.2.1.25, openssl  0.9.8g-15+lenny6
I have the next record in the log of Tor:
OpenSSL OpenSSL 0.9.8g 19 Oct 2007 [90807f] looks like it's older than
0.9.8l, but some vendor
s have backported 0.9.8l's renegotiation code to earlier versions. I'll
set SSL3_FLAGS just to be safe.