Re: Tor Browser Bundle for GNU/Linux 1.0.0 Released

Thus spake coderman (coderman@xxxxxxxxx):

> On Sat, Mar 27, 2010 at 3:44 AM, Mike Perry <mikeperry@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > ... we've come to the conclusion that we need to do a bit more to
> > protect our users against Firefox...
> >
> > In addition, we've decided to try to deploy a list of popular sites
> > that have insecure https functionality that can be secured by
> > NoScript...
>
> certlock add-on would be useful too... even better if seeded with
> perspectives like validated cert details for the popular targets, like
> those you listed above.

Yeah, this will make a fine addition to the beta TBB builds once it is
released. We will need help seeding it and the NoScript list most
likely.

Also, for those of you who want to try the NoScript config without
downloading the whole bundle, you can import it here:
https://svn.torproject.org/svn/torbrowser/trunk/build-scripts/config/noscriptconfig.json

Note that a couple bugs have been fixed for config importing in the noscript
devel versions. You may want to consider using those too:
http://noscript.net/getit#devel

--
Mike Perry
Mad Computer Scientist