Fasttrack for Tor ?

Hallo,
I haven't found an Tor-option for faster Tor-connections for someone who
owns a Tor-router.
Wouldn't this be attractive for (potential) money\router-donors, if they
could choose for example one IP with a faster connection (although it
seems technically complex since there are different routers involved).

[I certainly don't want some kind of "premium-access", this would spoil
the Tor-idea].

Regards,
Niklas

--
Bitte beachten Sie, dass dem Gesetz zur Vorratsdatenspeicherung zufolge
jeder elektronische Kontakt mit mir sechs Monate lang gespeichert wird.