Re: How does TOR deal with mac addresses

On 10-03-29 1:07 AM, Simon Ruderich wrote:
On Sat, Mar 27, 2010 at 11:03:09PM -0400, Faraaz Damji wrote:
Since "he" in Marco's original post referred to the client's ISP,
just to clarify, your ISP can't even see "leaked" data sent through
Tor.  It would be encrypted before being sent through the Tor
network.

Just to clarify,  you can leak DNS requests with a faulty setup
which _can_ be seen by your ISP.

Sorry, I was wrong on this; I was thinking about a smaller subset of leaks.

-Faraaz