Re: [tor-talk] server4you

Am 02.03.2011 19:28, schrieb morphium:

> Reason: https://www.joachim-breitner.de/blog/archives/478-Tor-exit-node-shut-down-by-server4you.html

at 06/08/2010 law office "Waldorf Rechtsanwälte" Munich sent me a
request demanding information regarding unauthorized distribution of
"Iron Man 2" via RapidShare. Prior to that, RapidShare provided the law
office with the ip address of my exit node.

Since the request wasn't harshly worded, I responded with my standard
answer that this ip address belongs to my Tor node and that I can't
provide them with the requested information.

Never heard from them again.

Olaf