Re: [tor-talk] How does Tor REALLY work?

I've got a bunch of notes from perusing the source code trying to understand it.

It sounds like it would be a great project for someone that is just
getting into Tor and already knows C (I hope I didn't just volunteer
myself for the project...)

My question would be, how likely is it that the architecture that you
just described would be changing anytime soon?

I think any documentation written to such an end would have to strike
a balance between being detailed enough to be useful and not too
detailed in that parts of it get outdated rather quickly.

I was thinking about doing this for the JTor implementation as I have
been digging into that a decent amount the last few weeks.