Re: [tor-talk] how to install torrent tor

On 19.03.2011 10:27, Zaher F. wrote:
> plz can somebody direct me to how installing a torrent tor???
> i downloaded tor-0.2.1.29-win32.exe.torrent from this site :
> https://www.torservers.net/mirrors/torrents/win32/

The torrents are just mirroring the files in the distribution directory
of torproject.org. So, if you have used Vidalia previously (and want to
keep using it), you should currently download

https://www.torservers.net/mirrors/torrents/vidalia-bundles/vidalia-bundle-0.2.1.29-0.2.10.exe.torrent
(stable)
or
https://www.torservers.net/mirrors/torrents/vidalia-bundles/vidalia-0.2.2.23-alpha-0.2.10.exe.torrent
(unstable)

See http://www.torservers.net/wiki/mirrors#bittorrent_download for up to
date links to the stable builds of Tor Browser (the standalone package
including a Firefox copy etc) and Vidalia.

--
Moritz Bartl
https://www.torservers.net/