[tor-talk] Vidalia Bundle 0.2.17 - Editing the torrc file

Hi. Just updated to the above version.
Whereas before, I could edit the torrc file to specify exitnodes,
now this is only allowed temporarily ie edit the torrc file from
within Vidalia/Advanced tab but it isn't
saved. The older version saved the file so the
edit was done once and then every time after, it all
worked as planned. The exitnodes I want to specify
are for the UK.  I need to update this on both Mac
OS X and Windows. I'm working with Foxyproxy.
Any advice gratefully received. Thanks Susan