Re: [tor-talk] How can the video play in TBB without plagins?

On 3/25/2012 2:14 PM, James Brown wrote:
How cat that nice video
https://media.torproject.org/video/2009-install-and-use-tor-browser-bundle.ogv
play in TBB when my plagin Shockware Flash is disable?
As I can see through the `top` there are no any gnash process in my
system when it plays. When it plays I can see only increasing cpu usage
of process `firefox`.
You can't play it in TBB w/ the Flash plugin disabled or absent. NoScript may also have flash objects disabled by default (check settings). There are discussions about using Flash in TBB could, in some circumstances, compromise your anonymity.

If you just want to watch cat (feline type) videos, why not just use Firefox w/o Tor network?