Re: [tor-talk] TorRouter - kickstarter

Thanks Andrew for the detailed answer!

> We're pondering kickstarter as well as a for-profit

I didn't know that page. Looks very well..
http://www.kickstarter.com

That sounds like very reasonable plan.

FreedomBox had a lot success using kickstarter. In a very short time they got loads of money.
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/721744279/push-the-freedombox-foundation-from-0-to-60-in-30

Torproject is much older and famous. Describe the idea very well and then make a big media splash out of it. I think it would work. Are there any constraints/risks trying it?