[tor-talk] Cookie management in tor-browser

Hi!

As the to browser (I have tor-browser-2.3.25-4_en-US) has the history
set to "Never remember history", the "Show cookies" button is hidden.
But the tor browser does remember cookies (otherwise many websites
would be unusable, I guess this some tor patch to the original
Firefox).
So the user is left without the control over cookies.

Is there hope for a small patch to enable the Cookies dialog?

There is currently a workaround: select "Remember history" (this
brings back the "show cookies" function), edit cookies, set histoy
back to "Never remember history".

Regards,
David