[tor-talk] Odd behavior when running Tor from encrypted thumb drive

Hello Everyone,

I've run into a little snag with the latest TBB that I'm not sure how to
work around.

I created a TrueCrypt container of about 2GB on a thumb drive. I then
downloaded TBB and stored it in this encrypted container. When I try to
launch TBB, Vidalia starts fine and it even shows that I've successfully
negotiated a connected to the network but the browser never opens.

If it matters, I'm running XUbuntu 11.10.

Any idea why that might be or how to fix it?

Thanks,
Anthony

--
Anthony Papillion