[tor-talk] TIMB - Tor Instant Messaging Bundle

If have a question to the TIMB Project,
I'm not sure if this is the correct mailing list, if not I'm sorry.

In this Roadmap/summary:

https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/wiki/org/meetings/2014WinterDevMeeting/notes/RoadmapTIMB

You mention that your planing/trying the Bundle around the Mozillas NSS
lib with some JS-C Wrapper for OTR.

Possible that I mistake something but I'm not a friend of the idea of
an messenger basend on JS and NSS.

1. As far as I understand it would just use web techniques and NOT be
   one, so this article may not apply.

http://rdist.root.org/2010/11/29/final-post-on-javascript-crypto/

2. The Tor Browser Bundle already depends on NSS. IMHO it is true to
   say that there security bugs in the lib, just because security is so
   damn complex.
   Considering these two statement I would advise against NSS and build
   the Bundle around an other LIB, for diversity.

I'm sorry for the clumsy language or if I offend anybody/anyone. Highly
likely that I'm not getting everythin..

Sincerely,