Re: [tor-talk] Current attack of TOR to break anonymity

There are some interesting papers on TOR anonymity, not really sure if all
of them have been addressed.

Some:
http://ieeexplore.ieee.org/xpl/articleDetails.jsp?tp=&arnumber=6407715&queryText%3Dtor
http://ieeexplore.ieee.org/xpl/articleDetails.jsp?tp=&arnumber=6132443&queryText%3Dtor+cell