Re: [tor-talk] Tor implementation in JavaScript / FirefoxOS

	Hi Andreas,

 I probably don't have nearly enough time to work on this, but I'm
interested in following (and possibly co-mentoring) any project on Tor
for FirefoxOS.

It might be good fodder for a Mozilla Student Project, too
https://github.com/Yoric/Mozilla-Student-Projects/issues

Cheers,
 David

--