Re: [tor-talk] Whonix job offers

Griffin Boyce:
> Patrick Schleizer wrote:
>> The Whonix project has currently two job offers:
>
>> - https://www.whonix.org/blog/project-coordinator/ -
>> https://www.whonix.org/blog/job-offer-developer/
>
>> We don't have founding for these yet, but hopefully soon.
>
>   Once these positions are actually funded, I'll be happy to send some
> people your way.  But unless there's a salary attached, these are not
> jobs.  These are volunteer positions.

The developer position starts as soon as funding is sorted out.

The project coordinator position is only a volunteer position until
funding is sorted out.

It is difficult to apply for funding, if you don't have a price quote of
qualified people. It's difficult to tell the fund how much $ is required.

Seems like the honest way "no funding yet, may or may not work out, send
your application and quote so we can sort funding out" is less effective
than the usual "let's just collect applications and then see how it
works out".